Acrylic mirrors are manufactured by applying a metal finish to one side of an extruded acrylic sheet which is then covered with a painted backing to protect the mirror surface.
Acrylic mirror sheets can be used as an alternative to traditional glass mirrors for many applications.
Like all acrylics, they can be easily cut, formed and fabricated.
When laser cutting, we recommend reversing your artwork and cutting with the backing side up (mirrored side face down) for best results.
Note that the mirror backing can be easily damaged by solvents and other chemicals.
We recommend testing your application with small pieces first.
This sheet is for indoor use only.
|Thickness Tolerance||+/- 10%|
Jinan Premium Plastic Co.,Ltd has 4 production base-32sets lines, 30,000sqm.
200 employees and 30 engineers.
<1>pvc foam board/pvc celuka board production base, 20 sets production lines.
<2>pvc rigid board/pp board production base,10 sets production lines.
<3>cast acrylic sheet production base, more than 1,000 moulds.
<4>pvc marble sheet production base, 2 sets production lines.
1. New particularly lightweight materials, green & environmental protection, no pollution
2. Uniform surface,more bright white, more suit for digital printing.
3. Fire retarding and self extinguishing within 5 second.
4. Waterproof, moistureproof and mildew prevent.
5. Sound insulation, heat preservation, electric insulation.
6. Easy to process, cut, saw, plane, nail, drill, gluing, routing, stamping, same with wood.
7. Firm and durable, long service life.
8. Saving energy, recycle and reuse.
9. Widest rang of dimension and thickness, widely used for printing,spraying,sign and display,engraving,decorating,film laminating ,embossing,furniture,building, etc
10. No contain lead, protect environment.